We’re growing. And so are the teams and companies populating our Live Network. Look here for exciting career opportunities.
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. In just 12 months we have developed a market-leading digital platform; secured funding from industry experts; and signed contracts with a variety of global corporations. We have humongous plans – and need help in achieving them…
If you’re a great human and exceptionally talented in the areas below, then please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Unmind: Unmind is a digital health and wellbeing company. We use the latest scientific findings from psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellness. Our B2B platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatizing, affordable and scalable. We’ve worked with the world’s top clinicians, behavioural experts, professors and institutions to develop our software. Our clinically-backed tools and training help to create healthier, happier, more human organisations.
The Role – Sales: As a team of 12, everyone does a bit of everything and we’re a SUPER flat organisation – all input is valued equally regardless of role, tenure or acumen – so every aspect of the business is up for debate. That said, the core remit of this particular role is: (a) identifying, approaching and generating new business; (b) managing the inbound enquiries we receive from prospects and converting into tangible leads; (c) overseeing the development of Unmind’s sales processes/team moving forward; and (d) engaging with strategic partners (e.g. benefit providers / insurers) with a view to channel distribution models.
Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for a great salesperson who will oversee the creation of our sales processes, pipeline qualification framework, organisational structure, sales operations, and strategic planning. The teams of sales operations, account executives, account managers and customer success will all report in through you. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build something in an entrepreneurial way. How your skills and passion will come to life at Unmind:
- Build: Attract and retain top talent. Build out a high functioning and happy sales team who feel good about coming to work every day. Help develop and manage variable compensation plan, including understanding sales behaviors and gathering field input.
- Operationalise: Build out the right operations when it comes to CRM, lead generation, qualification and handoff. Identify key metrics for each sales program and implement processes to track each metric.
- Own: Manage critical sales initiatives with a drive to business predictability and transparency. Help define, track and manage company key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with the business within the sales team.
- Listen: Listen to current and potential customers around what product requests they need.
- Partner: Partner with product, engineering and design to bring customer feedback to them (and them to the customer) in order to build products that meet the needs of the customer.
- Strategize: Establish strategy and prioritization for getting companies to implement Unmind into their workplace as part of their wellness initiatives.
- Execute: Find and sign up major organisations.
- Implement: Onboard new clients to maximise Unmind engagement among the workforce.
- Reflect: Drive, build, and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency, effectiveness, and cost.
- Long Term Planning: Assess list of long term needs and requirements so the Unmind product can evolve, satisfying the corporate clients’ future needs.
Skills and Experience: As with any professional services organisation, Unmind’s success depends on its client-facing staff being professional, amicable, and building strong relationships. Our ideal candidate is:
- Driven individual with a proven track record of picking something up and running with it; creatively defining the solution for an agreeable outcome. There is no ‘right’ way.
- Experience identifying and closing large enterprise contracts.
- Proven ability of building and managing a thriving sales team.
- Proven ability to manage and form a successful sales pipeline that is linked to our commercial strategy.
- Ability to sell the product (and your own skills) so as to appear credible at all times.
- Able to forge and build relationships at a senior level – across sectors and geographies.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task across multiple clients (project management experience highly desirable).
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of role/tasks and creation of new business opportunities.
- Presentable, with enthusiasm to over-deliver on client expectations.
- Candidate must be fully comfortable with every aspect of the sales cycle from identifying leads, writing proposals, negotiating contracts, closing deals and transitioning the relationship to an account management team.
- Autonomous attitude (you *do not* require (or like) micro-management).
- Bona. Fide. Hustler. If it needs doing, you’ll get it done – somehow, some way.
- Desire to take Unmind global and become the leading organisation for B2B mental health.
- Not a terrible human being… Ideally a great one. We’re a tight team and want to stay that way.
- History of hiring/developing a customer-centric sales team within an enterprise environment.
- B2B background/roles (esp. SaaS or digital).
- Strong ability with financial planning.
- Previous startup and/or entrepreneurial experience (inc. being innovative with tight budgets!).
- Passion for mental health and positively improving people’s lives.
- Knowledge of modern CRM/marketing tools (i.e Hubspot).
- Exposure to networks in HR, employee benefits, wellbeing or similar.
The Opportunity… You will be joining an exceptionally talented core team who – in a short space of time – have secured incredible investors, partners, clients and advocates. Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which business development and revenue generation are a huge part. IF done right, then the opportunity for this individual (and Unmind generally) is vast, compounded and – perhaps most importantly – will change people’s lives.
Location: Unmind’s London office (currently Victoria).
Hours: Regular 0900–1800 working day (with capacity for remote working and/or flexible hours upon proving ability to deliver autonomously).
Remuneration: TBC – reflective of candidate experience and skills.
Applications: Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing desire and applicability for the role). Both can be sent to Dr. Nick Taylor (email@example.com). If successful, the next step(s) will be: (i) brief phone call; (ii) face-to-face meeting with the Unmind team. We endeavour to respond to all submissions (regardless of outcome) within one week.
True: Commercial Principal
Role. Commercial Principal
Salary Range. Competitive
The Opportunity. Exciting opportunity to join the Commercial team of True, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, with responsibility for building out True’s Leading Industry Partner proposition.
True. Based in London Victoria, True invests in uniquely positioned businesses that have the opportunity to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique Live Network, including our own sector-specific innovation Hub based within our offices, with a growing suite of Leading Industry Partners.
Job Specification. Principal within the group’s Commercial team, working directly for the Chief Commercial Officer. True’s Leading Industry Partner proposition comprises the delivery of sustained, filtered, pre-emptive access to a flow of relevant, actionable innovation. Our Partners include Bourne Leisure, John Lewis, Landsec, Morrisons, TJX & Woolworths. The flow of innovation, which numbers more than 1,000 businesses per annum, all focused on the retail and consumer industries, is driven by access to our Live Network (in which the Partners play a central part) and funding from our Growth and Private Equity funds with total Assets Under Management of c£200m.
- Developing True’s Leading Industry Partner proposition to deliver further value to our existing and future Partners.
- Close liaison with our growing, international network of Partners at a senior level (C-Suite) to understand and address key innovation priorities.
- Developing thought leadership capabilities to add strategic value to our Partners.
- Managing the workflows across our Partner relationships, ensuring key value components are delivered to the highest standard.
- Establishing and developing new relationships to build True’s Live Network, specifically senior players in the Retail & Consumer sector.
- Collaboration with our Marketing team to maximise the impact of our activity with Partners.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record (at least 4-5 years) of working in the retail and consumer industries including liaison with senior (C-Suite) executives.
- An extremely strong academic background, preferably with a relevant post graduate degree (eg MBA) or recognised professional qualification (eg ACA, CFA). A solid understanding of consumer macroeconomics is expected.
- An ability to demonstrate an interest in and strategic understanding of the retail and consumer industries, notably the rapid changes occurring in consumer behaviour. Commercial and investment acumen is essential to identify and deliver actionable and timely solutions to executives within our Partnership suite.
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent workstreams including people management. Proven leadership qualities are essential.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment.
- An extremely strong work ethic with high attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate an affinity with True’s medium and long-term ambitions.
- Ideally have experience working in financial services with a clear understanding of True’s positioning and strategy.
- A confident and charismatic personality with exceptional interpersonal skills. Strong numeracy, written, presentational and oral communication skills are a pre-requisite.
- A strong cultural fit with the founders, directors and the wider True team.
- A proven ability to demonstrate high levels of discretion and judgement when working with confidential information.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mike Tattersall, Chief Commercial Officer.
Rotaready: Growth Hacker | Full Stack Developer
Rotaready is a startup on a mission to revolutionise staff scheduling. They have brands such as Pandora, BrewDog and Topgolf as clients. They, along with many other businesses, use Rotaready’s cloud-based software to schedule their staff, monitor wage cost, track staff attendance and more. Their staff use Rotaready’s mobile apps to swap shifts, book time off and communicate. Rotaready’s unique algorithms build rotas automatically, finding the fairest and most cost efficient shift patterns. Plus, they’re starting to use machine learning to help our clients predict when they’re going to be busy.
Rotaready is currently hiring for the following positions:
Growth Hacker/Marketer – ideally from a technology background, you’ll be a creative self-starter with previous experience growing revenue for startups.
Full Stack Developer – skilled software engineers with at least two years’ experience of working on production web applications.
To apply for this role or if you feel you have something else to offer send an email to email@example.com. Include your CV, a cover letter and a link to your GitHub.
Photospire: a number of positions open in the sales and developer teams
Photospire: Brands are spending billions on digital marketing but are struggling to engage consumers with generic content. Photospire solves this problem with its smart, personalised video platform, enabling brands to succeed on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and through their customer database.
The platform has been developed by a team with technology and marketing backgrounds from Groupon, McLaren F1 and UBS and the team are already working with a long list of major brands including Very.co.uk, Holland & Barrett, Made.com, Diageo and Waitrose.
They have just been confirmed as an official Facebook Marketing Partner which positions them as the only Facebook Marketing Partner globally to enable brands to create targeted video adverts at scale on Facebook and Instagram.
They are currently hiring for the following positions:
For more details please contact one of the founders, Gerard O'Meara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Localistico: Chief Operating Officer
Localistico is a local marketing platform. Their tool helps brick & mortar business owners and marketing teams to generate more footfall and get better insights by helping them control their location information across multiple platforms (from Google Maps to Foursquare), gather online-to-offline analytics and launch local-targeted campaigns. Together the members of the team have worked in companies such as Google, Tuenti, Yelp and DeliveryHero.
They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be based in the London office and join a team of 8 people. Reporting to and working in close partnership with the CEO, the COO will hold a full and detailed picture of the business processes and metrics, work with relevant stakeholders and drive appropriate, effective actions to ensure that the business delivers more value every day.
The full job description can be found here
For more details, please contact the CEO and Founder, Ricardo Varela: email@example.com
Mishipay: Senior Sales Executive | Senior Marketing Executive
Mishipay’s technology provides a theft-proof scan, pay and leave shopping solution that eliminates queuing, bridging offline and online shopping into a true Omni-channel experience. They are creating an Amazon Go experience for every retailer, at a fraction of the cost.
They are looking for two people to join their founding team:
Senior Sales Executive with previous startup experience leading sales. The Sales Executive will drive B2B sales to retailers and work with founders on improving and refining the go to market strategy
Senior Marketing Executive with previous startup experience leading marketing or marketing management within a larger corporate
For further details and to meet the Mishipay team, please contact the Founder, Mustafa Khanwala: firstname.lastname@example.org
Near St: a number of positions open in the e-comm, technical and advisory teams
Near St – Near St connects every product, in every shop, on every high street to shoppers nearby. They are building the largest shop network in London and becoming the source of real-time local inventory. Collectively the team have experience working at Ogilvy, Heineken, Graze.com and Bloom & Wild.
As the team launches their NearSt 2.0 platform and prepares for their Series A raise next year they are looking to build out their advisory committee. They are looking for experts in 3 key areas:
eCommerce Advisor – Someone who has worked at a senior level for a significant part of their career in B2C ecommerce. They are looking for someone who has experienced the ultra-competitive realities of ecommerce acquisition, optimising conversion funnels, and dealing in detail with unit economics.
Successful Startup Advisor – Someone who has successfully scaled a startup from Seed to Series-Something.
Technical Advisor – Someone who has been a CTO at a growth stage startup, and understands the challenges of scaling both from a technical POV and from an engineering team POV.
If you think you would like to get involved or know someone who would be well suited please contact the Founder, Nick Brackenbury: email@example.com
VITL: Performance Marketing Lead | Marketing Intern
The VITL team are building the most advanced health and wellbeing platform in the world. They offer online consultation and diagnostics services, and provide tailor-made nutrition packs as well as personalised content to help people feel 100% more often. The team is based in London and their range of vitamins and supplements are available online and in major retailers across Europe and the US. Since launching they have delivered over 30,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world and started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC with VITL now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide.
They have raised funding from some of Europe’s most successful angel investors, including the founders of Zoopla and LoveFilm, and Samos (backers of Ocado and Betfair).
Interested in joining their team, VITL are currently looking for:
For more details please contact Matt Roskill from the VITL Marketing team: firstname.lastname@example.org