We’re growing. And so are the teams and companies populating our Live Network. Look here for exciting career opportunities.
True: Commercial Analyst
Role. Commercial Analyst
Salary Range. Competitive
The Opportunity. Exciting opportunity to work within the commercial team of True, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer
True. Based in London Victoria, True invests in uniquely positioned businesses that have the opportunity to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique Live Network, including our own sector-specific innovation Hub based within our offices, with a growing suite of Leading Industry Partners.
Job Specification. analyst within the group’s Commercial team, working directly for the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Working closely with our Investment team to drive innovation flow for the purposes of investment opportunity and for introduction to our Leading Industry Partners. This will involve building a network within the retail and consumer startup and venture capital communities.
- Assessment of startups (including meetings with founding entrepreneurs) and their applicability for our Leading Industry Partners.
- Managing the categorisation within our innovation flow tracker system.
- Preparation of presentation materials for interactions with our Leading Industry Partners and other stakeholders within our Live Network.
- Liaising directly with founding entrepreneurs to effect purposeful introductions to our Partners.
- Production of documents cataloguing our activities with our Partners to demonstrate ROI.
- Working with the marketing team to drive deal flow and Partner engagement through alignment with digital marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrable interest in the retail and consumer industries and entrepreneurship.
- A strong academic background with a good degree from a Tier 1 University.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment.
- A strong work ethic with high attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate an affinity with True’s medium and long-term ambitions.
- Ideally have experience working in financial services and, as a minimum, be able to demonstrate an understanding of the True strategy.
- Project management and planning facilitation to ensure deadlines are met.
- A confident and charismatic personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A strong cultural fit with the founders, directors and the wider True team.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written, presentational and oral communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- An ability to demonstrate high levels of discretion and judgement when working with confidential information.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mike Tattersall, Chief Commercial Officer.
Rotaready: Growth Hacker | Full Stack Developer
Rotaready is a startup on a mission to revolutionise staff scheduling. They have brands such as Pandora, BrewDog and Topgolf as clients. They, along with many other businesses, use Rotaready’s cloud-based software to schedule their staff, monitor wage cost, track staff attendance and more. Their staff use Rotaready’s mobile apps to swap shifts, book time off and communicate. Rotaready’s unique algorithms build rotas automatically, finding the fairest and most cost efficient shift patterns. Plus, they’re starting to use machine learning to help our clients predict when they’re going to be busy.
Rotaready is currently hiring for the following positions:
Growth Hacker/Marketer – ideally from a technology background, you’ll be a creative self-starter with previous experience growing revenue for startups.
Full Stack Developer – skilled software engineers with at least two years’ experience of working on production web applications.
To apply for this role or if you feel you have something else to offer send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your CV, a cover letter and a link to your GitHub.
Photospire: a number of positions open in the sales and developer teams
Photospire: Brands are spending billions on digital marketing but are struggling to engage consumers with generic content. Photospire solves this problem with its smart, personalised video platform, enabling brands to succeed on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and through their customer database.
The platform has been developed by a team with technology and marketing backgrounds from Groupon, McLaren F1 and UBS and the team are already working with a long list of major brands including Very.co.uk, Holland & Barrett, Made.com, Diageo and Waitrose.
They have just been confirmed as an official Facebook Marketing Partner which positions them as the only Facebook Marketing Partner globally to enable brands to create targeted video adverts at scale on Facebook and Instagram.
They are currently hiring for the following positions:
For more details please contact one of the founders, Gerard O'Meara: email@example.com
Localistico: Chief Operating Officer
Localistico is a local marketing platform. Their tool helps brick & mortar business owners and marketing teams to generate more footfall and get better insights by helping them control their location information across multiple platforms (from Google Maps to Foursquare), gather online-to-offline analytics and launch local-targeted campaigns. Together the members of the team have worked in companies such as Google, Tuenti, Yelp and DeliveryHero.
They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be based in the London office and join a team of 8 people. Reporting to and working in close partnership with the CEO, the COO will hold a full and detailed picture of the business processes and metrics, work with relevant stakeholders and drive appropriate, effective actions to ensure that the business delivers more value every day.
The full job description can be found here
For more details, please contact the CEO and Founder, Ricardo Varela: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mishipay: Senior Sales Executive | Senior Marketing Executive
Mishipay’s technology provides a theft-proof scan, pay and leave shopping solution that eliminates queuing, bridging offline and online shopping into a true Omni-channel experience. They are creating an Amazon Go experience for every retailer, at a fraction of the cost.
They are looking for two people to join their founding team:
Senior Sales Executive with previous startup experience leading sales. The Sales Executive will drive B2B sales to retailers and work with founders on improving and refining the go to market strategy
Senior Marketing Executive with previous startup experience leading marketing or marketing management within a larger corporate
For further details and to meet the Mishipay team, please contact the Founder, Mustafa Khanwala: email@example.com
Near St: a number of positions open in the e-comm, technical and advisory teams
Near St – Near St connects every product, in every shop, on every high street to shoppers nearby. They are building the largest shop network in London and becoming the source of real-time local inventory. Collectively the team have experience working at Ogilvy, Heineken, Graze.com and Bloom & Wild.
As the team launches their NearSt 2.0 platform and prepares for their Series A raise next year they are looking to build out their advisory committee. They are looking for experts in 3 key areas:
eCommerce Advisor – Someone who has worked at a senior level for a significant part of their career in B2C ecommerce. They are looking for someone who has experienced the ultra-competitive realities of ecommerce acquisition, optimising conversion funnels, and dealing in detail with unit economics.
Successful Startup Advisor – Someone who has successfully scaled a startup from Seed to Series-Something.
Technical Advisor – Someone who has been a CTO at a growth stage startup, and understands the challenges of scaling both from a technical POV and from an engineering team POV.
If you think you would like to get involved or know someone who would be well suited please contact the Founder, Nick Brackenbury: firstname.lastname@example.org
VITL: Performance Marketing Lead | Marketing Intern
The VITL team are building the most advanced health and wellbeing platform in the world. They offer online consultation and diagnostics services, and provide tailor-made nutrition packs as well as personalised content to help people feel 100% more often. The team is based in London and their range of vitamins and supplements are available online and in major retailers across Europe and the US. Since launching they have delivered over 30,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world and started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC with VITL now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide.
They have raised funding from some of Europe’s most successful angel investors, including the founders of Zoopla and LoveFilm, and Samos (backers of Ocado and Betfair).
Interested in joining their team, VITL are currently looking for:
For more details please contact Matt Roskill from the VITL Marketing team: email@example.com