True Innovators’ Club
For businesses who are looking for access to True’s retail and consumer sector specialist network but are perhaps still early in their journey or are looking to supplement their cash investment, we have created the True Innovators’ Club.
We are looking for ambitious entrepreneurs with a differentiated proposition, building business models which represent the future of the retail and consumer industries.
- Unrivalled access to a sector specialist retail and consumer network – True meets with over 250 executives every year
- Direct introductions to world-leading retail and consumer industry players and investors
- Opportunity to meet with senior executives from our Leading Industry Partner programme (including John Lewis, Morrisons, TJMaxx, and Woolworths) – each are looking to adopt and / or invest in the latest technology, services or products
- Monthly meetings with our entrepreneur-in-residence, Richard Anson – founder of Reevoo.com – who will provide support and counsel
- Support from the True Growth investment team who will discuss your business and growth strategy and review key KPIs
- Cross-business reciprocal opportunities to grow your business – all businesses sharing the Hub are focused on the same industry
- Access to proprietary research and data to inform strategic growth
- Free desk space for 3 months within a vibrant shared working Hub in Victoria
What’s the catch?
- Quite simply, we want to partner and align ourselves with the very best retail and consumer entrepreneurs
- You will have the opportunity to pitch for pre-seed or seed investment depending on your stage. True can co-invest or lead your round
- You may be invited to pitch to our Industry Partners during the 3-month programme
Founding Member deadline.
As part of the launch of our Innovators’ Club, we’re offering Founding Members an extended period in our Hub. Please send us a pitch deck by Friday 13th April.
APPLY USING THE BUTTON BELOW OR SEND YOUR PITCH DECK TO: firstname.lastname@example.org