VITL: Graphic Designer
We understand that finding the time to stay healthy is increasingly difficult when you lead a busy, exciting life. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the most advanced health and wellbeing platform to improve our users’ health.
As one of the world’s leading personalised nutrition platforms, we offer AI-driven online consultations, alongside DNA and blood testing kits, to provide tailor-made vitamins and personalised content to help people feel 100% more often.
Headquartered in London, we’re backed by some of the UK’s leading angel and institutional investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury) and True (a leading UK consumer investor), as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla & LoveFilm) and Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare).
Since launching we’ve already:
- Achieved over £2m in revenue
- Helped over 150,000 people learn more about their health with our industry-leading nutritional health consultation
- Delivered over 60,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world
- Started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC, with Vitl now available worldwide
- Created a service that customers love: 93% of reviews on TrustPilot rate VITL as ‘Great’ or ‘Excellent’
We’re looking to hire a versatile Graphic Designer here at Vitl. You will have the opportunity to work on and contribute to multiple exciting products and initiatives, including physical and digital products, as well as our web and marketing communications. You will also continue to build out our core library of digital assets, and help us to continue to optimise the user journey at every stage.
We want you to take the lead in shaping our brand identity, product imagery, and packaging in an effort to make our personalised nutrition products accessible to many types of audiences. As the guardian of all things design at Vitl, you will also establish and promote quality design, best practices and standards across all of our products and communications.
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- A thorough understanding of user-centred design and how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Adobe XD/Sketch and/or other wireframing and prototyping tools
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, especially in presenting designs
- A passion for Vitl’s mission
- Website & app user-interface design experience
- Experience working at a startup company
- The opportunity to be an early member of a seed-funded startup with huge potential
- Unparalleled learning, surrounded by some of the most passionate and brilliant people in the industry
- Competitive salary according to your level of experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in Central London
- Team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Friday
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice – of course!