Jump.Work: Graduate Scheme – Commercial & User Acquisition
Graduate Scheme – Commercial & User Acquisition
Location: London, UK
We are looking for bright and ambitious graduates interested in joining our commercial team, gaining exposure to the fundamental areas of Jump with the aim of developing into the next generation of Jumpers driving us towards Series A and beyond. You will play an integral part to the commercial success and scalability of the company, gaining exposure to both the product and business operations at the heart of the company. Your journey and progression will reflect this, offering huge potential to grow and develop, just as many of our core members have done, and become a pivotal member of the Jump team.
We founded Jump to empower professionals and businesses to grow and succeed through a deeper understanding of what makes them unique.
We want to make tailored job advice available to every person and business. That’s why we’re on a mission to build the world’s first conversational talent platform, through which both businesses and professionals can personalise their search, engage with each other, and create meaningful matches to help them take the best next step for their growth.
To begin with, you will be responsible for goal-oriented user acquisition, primarily through job-based campaigns, to develop an understanding of Jump’s core business model. As you progress, the scope of this will expand exponentially, from new acquisition experiments and campaigns to account management and customer success support, or even to product and data science exploration, as you build a deep understanding of Jump and the core components of the company.
- Engage in practical applications of our job recommendation engine on existing professionals and jobs
- Work on the day-to-day acquisition of new users using existing channels through specifically targeted campaigns such as LinkedIn and targeted engagement
- Create and test the performance of new channels to attract new users to the platform
- Take ownership of your analytics and reporting in order to track, inform, and ultimately improve your performance – as such, some Excel or SQL experience is a great plus
- Support teams with ad-hoc project support and gain insight into each team and how they operate – this is a great opportunity to explore your strengths and where you would like to develop in your career
- Develop an understanding of what it takes to drive success and growth within a start-up environment
What We’re Looking for From You:
- Great Attention to Detail: this means owning your work output and feeling a strong sense of responsibility for the quality impact, and timeliness of everything you do
- Passionate about problem-solving: Whatever the situation, you are always excited to break down problems and think of novel and exciting solutions to large and complex issues
- Honest & Open-minded: Feedback and evaluation are part of parcel of your successful career development, meaning you are very open to receiving all kinds of feedback from all members of the team. You also recognise the importance of giving feedback as you care about the growth and success of those around you (as well as the business), and feel comfortable doing this even in uncomfortable situations.
- Grit & Goal-oriented: not easily discouraged by setbacks, hard-working and willing to really contribute and make it happen. This role is highly operational, very hands-on, and you’ll find yourself solving exciting problems as and when necessary
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven graduate, with a 2:1+ from a top university and A*-B grades at A-Levels. We are looking for someone who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving. You will sit and work right at the core of the business and love having an impact, and are not afraid to take responsibility and work outside your comfort zone everyday.