Frugi: Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
This key role is responsible for the creation and implementation of brand marketing strategies through the development and delivery of the annual marketing plan. Working closely with our senior team to understand and build on our brand vision, you will be responsible for ensuring that Frugi’s story is reflected accurately and consistently across all internal and customer facing touchpoints and activities, strengthening the brand identity and building awareness of Frugi across the globe.
- Translate the Frugi brand vision into a strong and compelling brand story, that resonates with our customers, drives awareness and builds brand loyalty.
- Be Frugi’s go-to brand champion within the business, always ensuring we have our target (global and local) customer in mind when planning any activity.
- Understand and monitor market trends and competitor activity, and the impact on our business and customer.
- Use existing and new research to understand our customer and what makes them tick, using this insight to develop messaging to drive them to action.
- Develop an annual marketing plan which delivers high quality and effective marketing materials and campaigns that bring the Frugi brand to life, whilst delivering against our strategic objectives and ensuring consistency across the globe.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to align the global marketing calendar and contribute to content creation and distribution across our owned and earned channels to drive brand awareness and traffic in all channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Design and Production teams on product development ideas to support key marketing initiatives.
- Develop individual country or regional marketing plans, demonstrating an awareness of cultural difference where applicable, ensuring brand KPI’s are clear for each marketing program and are monitored and assessed for ROI, retention, growth and brand awareness, etc.
- Develop and deliver effective trade marketing materials to ensure Frugi’s trade partners are well supported when representing our brand.
- Champion Frugi as an employer of choice, celebrating what makes us individual and successful, attracting future talent and growing awareness of Frugi’s brand within the industry.
- Develop a strong social media strategy to build engagement across our social media channels, ensuring activity is always on-brand, and supportive of our overall brand story.
- Define and implement our influencer plan, building and retaining strong relationships to secure ongoing coverage.
- Establish new and strengthen existing brand partnership with like-minded brands to extend our reach and build awareness.
- Lead PR activity, managing our reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions
- Manage the application of our brand identity by delivering materials on time in full, and ensuring our brand guidelines, templates and other supporting resources (marketing collateral, training documents, etc) are fit for purpose and drive our consumer and commercial objectives.
- Manage workflow within the creative team and external providers, ensuring that tasks are prioritised effectively and delivered on time and on budget.
- You will own the budgets across Brand, Social, PR and Partnerships and be responsible for monitoring these on a regular basis to ensure they remain on track.