Frugi: PR Manager
Based in Central London, you will be a passionate communicator who loves nothing more than getting on a soap box and captivating an audience with all things Frugi! You’ll be responsible for driving inspirational stories not just here in the UK, but globally too. You will craft strategies to increase awareness and buy in from national media, local press, celebrities and key influencers.
You will also be forging amazing partnerships with like-minded brands as well as our charities. Finding new ways to spread the word about how you can run a fantastically successful business by doing things “right” every step of the way. You are Frugi’s mouthpiece and there is no end of inspirational tales to tell.
- Manage Frugi’s PR activity and reputation in the media, defining and placing key messages to increase organic coverage and raising our brand profile and overall awareness in key regions.
- Plan creative and impactful seasonal PR and Influencer strategies that ensure that Frugi gets maximum coverage in key titles.
- Cultivate, develop and manage lucrative advertising, agency and media partnerships.
- Build and deliver a national press plan which supports the overall marketing calendar, traveling widely to engage key press titles.
- Use existing and new research to understand our customer and what makes them tick, using this insight to to understand which media outputs are the most relevant to the Frugi customer base and to develop a PR strategy which drives them to action.
- Engage with the design team to ensure that new product messages and design stories are followed through engagingly into the media.
- Write engaging press releases and content in a fluent Frugi tone of voice, ensuring the key messages are adapted to local markets to ensure relevancy and resonance with local media.
- Set up tracking systems for on and offline marketing activities. Ensure they are kept up to date, evaluate and present back to the senior team.
- Keep a close eye on Frugi’s key competitors new and current, report back about noteworthy campaigns and events that may affect Frugi.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) reports that help the company understand what you’ve been up to and share in the ‘HURRAH’ moments!
- Manage our PR and Partnership budgets effectively, making the most of any spend and ensuring ROI is monitored and reported.
- Manage and inspire a small team, showing positive productivity in work whilst training them in PR and Partnership strategies and help them implement unique exciting ideas.