Rotaready: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We’ve combined smart algorithms with a beautiful user experience to create the world’s most intuitive staff rota software. Some of the most innovative retail and hospitality businesses in the UK trust Rotaready to build their rota automatically and help manage their staff. And we’re on a mission to make Rotaready even smarter.
Ready to join our unstoppable success?
Working within our sales and marketing team, you will play a key role in generating sales leads for the Company, and in closing sales yourself.
Your target customers are small to large businesses, within the retail, hospitality and leisure industries. In order to build a path to mutual success you will need to develop a good understanding of our solution, the business value, and technical fit and its relationship to our customers’ existing systems (e.g. HR, Payroll). We’ll of course provide all the support and training necessary to help you to learn these skills inside out.
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a genuine interest in SaaS sales, to help enhance and further develop the business which is now rapidly growing. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies. You will be an integral part of a dynamic, fluid company of smart, driven professionals – you will be proud to be a part of both our mission and our team.
Day to day, you will:
- Work with Marketing to build a territory plan to scale revenue and logos in your territory
- Create opportunities from cold through direct contact with prospects and the network you build in the market
- Sign deals within your segment
- Manage an effective sales pipeline and deal flow
- Work with Customer Success to successfully onboard and go live with the opportunities you close
- Liaise with the Head of Business Development to update your forecasts and activity
Here’s what we want from you
- Experience or an understanding of the enterprise software market-place
- Consistent new business success in a role, winning clients from cold.
- You thrive when selling through multiple channels (in person, phone, email and remote online demos
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- A structured sales approach and experience with Pipedrive, Salesforce or similar
- The ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS platform
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working at Rotaready means continuing the innovation of an indispensable platform, built by a world-class team. You will be part of the company’s journey and can build your own career alongside it. If you’re successful, we’re successful.
– Flexible hours (start early or late, it’s up to you)
– Regular working from home
– Unlimited paid holiday
– Latest Macbook and high-res monitor
We enjoy a vibrant working environment in TMRW Hub in Croydon, the best tech hub south of the river – very well-connected and surrounded by loads of great shops, bars and restaurants (plus a Boxpark!)
– Snacks & drinks (our fridges are stocked full of beer, cider and soft drinks)
– Support and budget to attend events, learn and grow
– Company nights out (we love exploring new restaurants and bars)
– Awesome office (we have ping pong tables, a hammock and office dogs)