True Launches Innovators’ Club.
True today announces the launch of the True Innovators’ Club. Members of the Club – startups at all stages of the investment cycle – will gain pre-emptive access to C-level decision makers from the world’s leading brands, three months free desk space in True’s innovation Hub in central London, access to True’s entrepreneur-in-residence and the opportunity of investment at the end of the 12-week period.
For a limited time, ending the 13th April, applicants can become Founding Members, to secure extended desk space in the Hub and access to True’s Live Network.
The launch of the True Innovators’ Club follows a period of fast growth by True which has seen the appointment of two global brands – Woolworths in South Africa and TJX (owner of TK Maxx) to its roster of Leading Industry Partners which includes John Lewis, as well as the launch of its first Academic & Entrepreneurial Alliance with UCL School of Management.
Matt Truman, True CEO and Co-Founder comments: “At True we understand startups across the complete vertical: helping those with two founders develop through to scale and the various challenges that they face as they grow their business. We set up the True Innovators’ Club to provide support for startups who don’t need immediate funding, but still require the support that building a successful, future-ready business demands: access to office space, strategic advice and board-level introductions. As part of the Club, startups will automatically become part of the True Live Network, offering unparalleled access to industry leading businesses and the opportunity to build relationships that can create a solid foundation for growth.”
Jonathan Relph Vitl Founder and CEO comments: “The Hub is the perfect place for a new business to start out. Having the True team on hand, alongside exposure to a constant thoroughfare of helpful connections and investors, has been key to our early success – enabling us to raise over £1 million during our time in the Hub.”
Businesses who join the True Innovators’ Club will benefit from the following:
- Three months’ free desk space within True’s vibrant innovation Hub in Victoria, London
- Direct introductions to the relevant leading retail and consumer industry players and investors
- The opportunity to meet with senior executives from our Leading Industry Partner programme (including John Lewis, Morrisons, TJX and Woolworths) who are looking to adopt and / or invest in the latest technology, services or products that are fit for the future of the industry
- The opportunity to pitch for pre-seed or seed investment depending on your stage. True can co-invest or lead your round
- Monthly meetings with True’s entrepreneur-in-residence, Richard Anson, who will provide support and counsel. Richard Anson is the Founder of Reevoo.com
- Access to proprietary research and data
- Support from the True Growth investment team who will discuss your business and growth strategy and review key KPIs on a monthly basis
- Founding Members will gain four months free desk space. The deadline to apply to be a Founding Member is Friday 13th April.
For further information on the Innovators’ Club visit our Startup Innovator web page.