We’re growing. And so are the teams and companies populating our Live Network. Look here for exciting career opportunities.
True: Investment Analyst (Growth team)
Exciting opportunity to join the Growth team of True.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our True Growth team. You should be able to demonstrate a passion for emerging technology, entrepreneurship and for the retail and consumer sectors we focus on, and most importantly show potential to fully immerse yourself into the startup ecosystem. We’re a small team at True Growth, which means there will be a lot of responsibility within this role.
Based in London Victoria, True is Europe’s only retail and consumer sector specialist that operates across the entire investment vertical. True has total funds under management of £200m and invests in retail and consumer sector business models which represent the future of the industry.
The firm invests in uniquely positioned businesses that have the opportunity to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique Live Network, including our own sector-specific innovation Hub based within our offices, with a growing suite of Leading Industry Partners.
- Work directly with senior team members to source, evaluate and manage deals and projects
- Build expertise in themes/sub-sectors of interest within retail and consumer space (e.g. omnichannel solutions, logistics, payments, digital brands, marketplaces, SaaS for retail or marketing, marketing tech, ecommerce technologies, and many more)
- Be the best in deal sourcing & screening. Source, track and build relationships with founders, operators, investors and start-ups relevant to our themes and be proactive with deep dives, sector mapping and network building
- Support the team with key parts of the investment process (financial, legal and commercial due diligence)
- Work with and support our portfolio companies
- Represent True Growth at industry events and in the tech/consumer community (both offline and online)
- Recommend productivity suggestions/tools in order to do things better and more efficiently
- Graduated from a top tier university
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience with some exposure to a tech ecosystem, for instance within a start-up, leading tech company, VC or PE fund, management consultancy or investment bank
- Ideally some form of entrepreneurial experience, not necessarily for profit
- An ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Curiosity, passion, ambition and a great sense of humour
- A self-starter with drive and energy – the ability to get things done fast
- A handful of ideas that you would like to share with us about the world and the future of retail
If you join us we aim to provide you with:
- Amazing learning opportunities as a key member of our investment team
- A passion for our target sectors and for the founders who are brave enough to disrupt retail and consumer sectors
- A wide-angle view of the retail and consumer industry with many concepts, a lot of pitches and real data points on startup performance
- Exposure to our Live Network (which includes investment firms, corporates and emerging startups) across UK, Europe and the US (and increasingly Asia/Middle East)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Oksana Stowe, Principal.
Mishipay: Head of Marketing | Senior Account Manager / Sales Executive – France
Mishipay’s technology provides a theft-proof scan, pay and leave shopping solution that eliminates queuing, bridging offline and online shopping into a true Omni-channel experience. They are creating an Amazon Go experience for every retailer, at a fraction of the cost.
They are looking for two people to join their team:
Head of Marketing and a Senior Account Manager – job descriptions for both can be found below:
Head of Marketing, Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 plus bonus and options, depending on experience
Want to be part of an exciting award-winning startup redefining the multibillion retail industry as we know it? We want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a visionary B2B tech-led Head of Marketing who can help define and focus our ground breaking vision. You’ll be a visionary and creative hands-on Marketing leader, adept at working across all digital and physical channels. You’ll have notable B2B Marketing experience in a tech or fintech startup or SME, ideally targeting retailers.
Mishipay’s patent pending technology allows in-store shoppers to scan the barcode of any product with their phone, pay within the phone and simply walk out with the item. We also integrate completely into existing systems of retailers and ensure security against theft through our technology, so we provide every store with the Amazon Go experience at only a fraction of the cost.
You’ll have helped a business to grow in revenue as well as brand. You’ll understand the challenges of working in a small, agile, fast-growing business and be able to strategise and execute to get things done quickly and efficiently.
We need Mishipay’s application to be (1) available in every store across Europe and (2) accessible to every person who has a mobile device, young or old. As our Head of Marketing, you’ll have full ownership of all our marketing channels, both B2B and B2C, to help drive our sales. You’ll be the one to develop and deliver our global marketing strategy.
You’ll be, of course, incredibly passionate about wanting to help us change the face of retail. We know we’ve got a great product, and your work will showcase Mishipay as a solution that could help revive flagging retail sales internationally.
As part of your role you’ll:
- Play a significant part in growing and managing our inbound lead channel, improving our conversion rate to tangible meetings and eventually sales.
- Work with our sales team to create engaging, vibrant collateral and content to support their outbound activities.
- Help us to gain media coverage and enter marketing awards.
- Research and develop suitable business partnerships that will help fuel our growth.
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders within our business to develop our online strategy. You’ll manage and assist our Digital Marketing Executive to maximise budgets and show significant ROI in terms of execution. You’ll constantly monitor performance against spend.
- Deliver exciting, intriguing and inspirational content, to budget and deadlines, in the right tone of voice. In doing so, you’ll help us engage with global retailers and also consumers.
- Evaluate and develop our website as appropriate.
- Keep constantly up-to-date on technological and retail developments to enable us to maximise opportunities and develop our product offering.
- Manage and monitor our marketing budget and plan. You’ll be adept at maximising ROI and using resources sparingly and cleverly.
- Manage the marketing calendar.
- You’ll have demonstrable ability of creating a vision that will showcase Mishipay as a trailblazer in the retail technology space.
- You’ll have at least three to four years experience of generalist marketing within a fast-growth B2B or B2B2C business, ideally tech or fintech targeting retailers, and you’ll be capable of managing and driving our marketing function to increase sales.
- You’ll be adept at managing a small budget to produce big results, across all Marketing channels, offline and online.
- You’ll be entrepreneurial, passionate, energetic, visionary and creative. You’ll love the impact that Mishipay will have within retail, and want to help us make a difference!
- A consummate team player, you’ll be happy to work closely with other teams. You’ll constantly evaluate your ability and your performance to deliver awesome results.
- Some management experience as you’ll manage one direct report initially.
- An innate ability to bring content to life through your well-honed presenting and copywriting expertise.
- Demonstrable experience in managing marketing events, plans, PR and the marketing calendar.
Senior Account Manager, Salary circa £60K, plus Uncapped OTE and Equity
London plus travel across France and related territories, field, home and office based
Want to help grow something extremely special? We are an exciting award-winning startup redefining the multimillion retail industry! We are looking for an super-talented, successful Sales Account Manager to develop our retail clients in France, Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg. You’ll be based in London but have fluent written and spoken French and be happy to travel across the Benelux region.
Our ground-breaking patent pending technology allows in-store shoppers to scan the barcode of any product with their phone, pay through the app and simply walk out with the item. We integrate completely into existing systems of retailers and ensure security against theft through our technology, so we essentially provide every store with the Amazon Go experience at only a fraction of the cost.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve sold consumer products or technology into retailers. You’ll embrace change and love the thought of working in a fast-growth, busy startup, where no two days are the same. You’ll definitely be a self-starter as you’ll want to reap lucrative rewards. We’d love to see your passion in helping us to grow!
About The Role
This role will be a mix of new business development and account management.
- Reach out to retailers of varying sizes and channels. You’ll develop innovative and exciting ways to develop partnerships in order to drive significant revenue and top-line sales.
- Manage new & existing retail clients through all aspects of the Sales cycle, together with other members of the team.
- Attend regular client visits.
- Provide competitor and market insights and analysis in order to align future customers to our retail strategy.
- Negotiate pricing and margins to maximise our growth & analyse ROI to demonstrate the viability & sustainability of our product.
- Implement and develop internal ‘best practice’ sales processes.
- Represent and tell the MishiPay story at external events, shows & conferences.
- Attend regular Sales update meetings, providing forecasts, relevant reports & updates, highlighting risks and issues as they occur.
- Liaise with our internal Finance function to monitor budgets & timescales.
About you :
Your demonstrable, successful Sales track record will ideally be within leading edge tech businesses or similar. What’s important is your experience of selling innovative products into bricks and mortar retail across Europe. Your experience will include the following:
- Strong and insightful knowledge and experience of selling products (ideally tech) into retail, that’ll help us align our Sales and delivery strategy with the right retailers and ultimately, consumers.
- An innate ability to identify and follow up opportunities. You’ll have attended trade shows, external events and conferences and built significant revenue through a multitude of Sales channels.
- Production of detailed Sales proposals & presentations. You’ll have presented to senior level execs, & be able to utilise your energy, charisma & communication skills to engage with new & existing customers at all levels.
- Experience within an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment and an ability to think on your feet at all times.
- Compilation of relevant project reports, budget management & forecasting.
- Ability to lead at Sales meetings in order to share information and ensure project consistency and transparency.
- Great attention to detail, customer focussed, positive, influencing and engaging.
- Highly numerate & IT literate, with impeccable spoken and written French and English language skills. You’ll be able to utilise MS Office to a high level, and maintain CRM systems.
- Tenacious, energetic and diplomatic, an ability to converse internally and externally in a respectful, professional manner, and contribute to the Mishipay Sales strategy and our targets.
- Problem solver and troubleshooter & definitely a team player.
- Understands the culture of a startup and is passionate & committed. If you’re looking for a run-of-the-mill 9 to 5 job, this role is not for you! However, we do also respect work/life balance and offer flexibility when it’s needed!
You may also work as Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or similar
To apply please contact Nicole Humphrey: Nicole@mishipay.com
Localistico: Content Marketing Manager
Localistico is looking for a rockstar marketeer to join us and play a pivotal role in designing and owning our content marketing strategy. The role is critical to the next phase of our growth and will involve working closely with all areas of our business, our clients, our sales prospects and our partners (including Google & True.). You’ll be working under the guidance of our COO and will have the responsibility for leading the charge on all content marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual looking to make an impact at an early stage within one of Europe’s most exciting tech businesses. You’ll be able to apply your skills to solving intellectual challenges that redefine the future of local marketing. All at rapid start-up speed and scale.
You will have experience with
- Creating compelling marketing content across a range of mediums including video, blogs and presentations
- Owning and executing a content marketing strategy
- Analysing customer insights, competitor research & industry trends to create insightful points of view
- Working collaboratively with sales, customer success, engineers and product managers to develop simple, effective content that drives engagement
- Developing tailored messaging and points of view on industry developments
- 2-4 years experience of digital or content marketing in a commercial environment, ideally at a startup or tier-1 digital agency
- Working effectively with partners to achieve a common goal
- Creating/ adapting value propositions to industry and geographical segments for successful use in prospecting and lead generation
- You’re driven by purpose and have a desire to build something meaningful and innovative
- You have a passion for shaping the future of retail and the application of new technologies
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. A team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently present to investors and clients
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills; You love to research, develop, prototype and iterate your work
- Impeccable business judgment; You have a knack for telling stories through design and writing
★ Make a big impact within a fast-growth technology company
★ Work with a talented team of people who love what they do
★ Flexible work hours; A shiny new laptop and all the software tools you need to make your stories fly
★ A competitive salary and stock options in the company
Interested? Please contact contact Ollie at email@example.com or apply directly here
Localistico: Rails Backend Developer
Localistico is looking for a Rails Backend Developer.
You will work alongside the Rails team, with an initial focus on all the webapp-facing APIs.
You will work with our core team devs engineering the best way to select, query and present data across the application – including a lot of geo/mapping representation and reports/alerting features.
From there you can start working in any of our other platform features, from data processing to platform integration.
Interested? Apply directly here
Rotaready: Partnerships | Lead Software Engineer | Product Design Lead (UI UX)
Rotaready is a startup on a mission to revolutionise staff scheduling. Rotaready has combined smart algorithms with a beautiful user experience to create the world’s most intuitive staff rota software. Some of the most innovative retail and hospitality businesses in the UK trust Rotaready to build their rota automatically and help manage their staff.
Rotaready is currently hiring for the following positions:
Develop new partners and supercharge our growth. At Rotaready, we are firm believers in ‘best of breed’. Our customers love our open platform and the freedom it gives them to integrate Rotaready with complementary tools and services. Our ‘one-click’ integrations with HR, payroll, EPOS, footfall, reservations/bookings and training providers (to name a few categories) have been critical to our success in winning new customers – we believe this will be key to unlocking future growth, too. We’re doubling down on our growth in the UK market and are looking for a bold, smart and versatile person to establish partnerships with more UK software platforms. Reporting to the COO, you’ll be responsible for building new partnerships with software platforms that focus on the UK market. This will be the foundation of our revenue growth in the UK for years to come. You will develop and execute against a business development plan, build a strong network within the partner, and work with a wide variety of stakeholders to get commitment to establishing a partnership. You’ll work with our Customer Success team to identify and target new partners, work with our engineers to understand, implement and demonstrate our technical solution, and once you’ve signed the partner you will develop a go-to-market plan and help identify new leads to target. As the main advocate for our UK partners, you’ll provide invaluable feedback to the business to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
Lead Software Engineer: We’re looking for an exceptional Lead Software Development Engineer to help Rotaready build and scale the world’s best staff scheduling platform. Our API handles millions of requests per week and our microservices process an equal number of events in real-time. The company is growing fast and there is an increasing demand for creative, agile and high quality work from our engineering team. We believe in using the best technology for the task and we’re heavy users of React, Node.js and Amazon Web Services. We use AWS Lambda functions for many of our microservices, AWS Kinesis for our real-time event streams, React Native for our mobile apps and Redis for our in-memory data stores. Our planning and delivery processes are agile and based on Scrum. Right now we’re rebuilding our front-end for i18n using React and Redux, opening up our platform with developer APIs, we’re scaling our back-end infrastructure to handle much greater capacity and we’re investing in improved resilience and security. We also love open source and maintain several projects, including moment-range (the most popular date range plugin for Moment.js).
Product Design Lead (UI UX): We’re an inherently complex product built for non-tech savvy users, so there’s a real challenge in keeping that complexity under the hood. So far, without any dedicated UI/UX resource, we’ve built a great product that our customers love. But as we approach 10,000 users, we believe we can do much better. As a product, Rotaready caters for many different types of user at varying levels of seniority: HR professionals, area managers, retail assistants, operations directors, you name it! This, combined with our broad set of features, makes for a really interesting and exciting UX challenge. We’re looking for a senior UI/UX designer who can take full responsibility for the way Rotaready looks and feels. We believe a beautiful user experience is crucial to the success of our product, so we’ll give you the freedom, responsibility and all the help you need to make that happen. And as we grow we’d love for you to help hire and build a team.
How to apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your CV, a cover letter (in the body of the email is fine).
Spirable: Lead Full Stack Developer | Senior Front End Developer | Sales Manager | B2B Marketing Manager | Account Manager
Spirable: Brands are spending billions on digital marketing but are struggling to engage consumers with generic content. Spirable solves this problem with its smart, personalised video platform, enabling brands to succeed on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and through their customer database.
The platform has been developed by a team with technology and marketing backgrounds from Groupon, McLaren F1 and UBS and the team are already working with a long list of major brands including Very.co.uk, Holland & Barrett, Made.com, Diageo and Waitrose.
They have just been confirmed as an official Facebook Marketing Partner which positions them as the only Facebook Marketing Partner globally to enable brands to create targeted video adverts at scale on Facebook and Instagram.
They are currently hiring for the following positions:
For more details please contact one of the founders, Gerard O'Meara: email@example.com
The Blogger Programme: Agency Sales Director | Business Development Executive SaaS | Head of Talent Management | Junior Python Developer
The Blogger Programme (TBP) is a global influencer marketing agency specialising in bespoke campaigns for our clients. We have an in-house team of specialists who help structure, coordinate and execute global campaigns.
We also have a self-service platform which connects brands and influencers, hosting over 37,000 influencers making us one of the largest online communities globally.
The Role: Agency Sales Director
We are looking for an experienced Agency Sales Director to join us to help expand and scale our agency business. The candidate must have a passion to join a rapidly growing influencer marketing agency, have an outstanding track record of B2B selling in the digital agency space and must have built and led a successful sales team.
The nature of a young business means the right candidate must be flexible, have a desire to continually learn and be prepared to get their hands dirty being involved in multiple aspects of the business. The role will consist of:
- Develop and implement a world class sales strategy for TBP
- Recruit and manage a first class agency sales team
- Lead sales to major branded accounts from initial contact, through to closing, legals and managing go-live
- Working with marketing and account management to define sales strategy and execution
- Commit to and achieve revenue targets
- Forecast & budgeting
- Report agreed budget and forecasts to senior team and board members
- Manage entire CRM process and continue to implement effective sales process and KPI’s
- Pitching campaigns to both agency and in-house marketing teams
- Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goal
The Role: Business Development Executive SaaS
- Pure 100% SaaS sales role
- Reach and exceed monthly revenue targets and KPI’s
- Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails to build the sales pipeline
- Maximising your conversion of leads and negotiating deals with the customer
- Managing your own pipeline to achieve and surpass monthly targets
- Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
- Managing all sales communication and activity in the CRM and maintaining/expanding customer database
Head of Talent Management:
- You will be required to manage a team of account managers to oversee campaigns and projects
- Ability to lead and develop the strategy and execution for growth and expansion
- Lead recruitment of the TBPM team
- Produce and develop key management reports as well as presentations to a high standard
- Organisation is key. Managing multiple influencers will require a huge amount of multitasking, negotiating and campaign management
- You will be required to liaise between influencers, brands and agencies on a number campaigns, managing multiple projects at once
- Must understand the importance of influencer marketing, social media and value for brands, agencies and influencers themselves
- Must be confident and innovative in order to reach out to top influencers and collaborate with key brands
- Ability to spot new and emerging influencers
- Must be confident to hold meetings with clients, influencers and must have excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills
- Must be client service orientated
The Role: Junior Python developer
We have two roles for a junior python developer to join our expanding team:
- a junior developer with django experience and an interest in wrangling APIs and generating statistics. Probably knows their way around XML, json and APIs.
- Candidates must be able to work alone and as part of a small, diverse team. We do not expect them to have all the skills we want, but to be keen to learn. They speak English and live (and work) in London.
Aside from the usual perks (laptop, holiday, perkbox etc.) you’ll:
- Have the chance to be part of an exciting and growing start up
- Have incredible potential for personal and professional growth
- Work with some of the most talented people in the industry
To find more information and apply for any of the above roles head to TBP LinkedIn page here: www.linkedin.com/company/th...
The Unseen: Graduate Business Development Analyst
Role title: Graduate Business Development Analyst
Reports to: CEO
Role type: Full-time
Start date: June 2018
Role location: London
Who are we: T H E U N S E E N blows people’s minds and transforms businesses by applying colourchanging technology to anything you can imagine from clothes to cars, from hair to watch straps. In essence, we are an innovation, marketing, product development and technology licensing company. We design extraordinary products. Then we tell irresistible stories. Think materials that respond to our individual needs, that help us live better lives. Clothing that can think for itself, bandages that tell us when they need to be changed or cars that change colour at the flick of a switch. This is the world of T H E U N S E E N. Founded by Alchemist, Lauren Bowker, Royal College of Arts graduate, TEDx fellow, one of Creative Review’s top 50 UK creative leaders in 2016 and recently named by WIRED as one of the most influential females changing the world in 2017, science editor of Dazed. CEO Richard Oliver joined nearly 2 years ago after 8 years’ as a management consultant in corporate, technology and M&A strategy. He has advised numerous corporate businesses, large and small, across multiple industries.
Role Purpose: T H E U N S E E N are searching for the kick-ass, highly-intelligent, ambitious, commercially minded graduate Business Development Analyst who dreams to work in a rapidly growing and highly exciting start-up environment. Working directly with the CEO, the primary objective is to build a portfolio of clients across multiple industries such as fashion, personal care, sportswear, retail, pharmaceutical, automotive, and many more.
• Work directly with the CEO to help drive and grow the company’s commercial strategic direction by having a direct impact on the generation of revenue through winning new business.
• Undertake research to identify market trends, market sizes, opportunities and targets as well as opportunities to partner with external organisations to grow the company.
• Assist the CEO with financial analysis and operating performance based on annual reports – building and helping to evaluate commercial business models.
• Identify, qualify, manage and progress suitable targets for our client base ensuring management of client contact databases.
• Work with internal Design and Material Science teams with respect to business development campaigns including management of project plans, collateral and deliverables.
• Prepare insights and support sales efforts required ahead of introductions and meetings.
• Manage credential documents and create engaging collateral and other marketing materials. • Generate ideas and executing sales marketing campaigns for the brand, coordinating marketing plans for each campaign, manipulating and proofing marketing materials
• Communicate articulately and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Able to demonstrate a track record in rigorous, analytical market research.
• Enthusiastic and proactive in your attitude. This role requires you to be flexible and versatile, to adapt to the type of projects and workload that may come up during this time.
• Interested and dedicated to developing a career in Business Development with a clear passion for sales and marketing.
• Excited about working in an unstructured, small team environment, collaborating with members of the Material Science and Design teams to find sales solutions and develop new propositions.
• Someone who enjoys a fast-paced rhythm, constant change and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is crucial in a high-growth environment, which continuously redefines itself. • Brilliant verbally with high-quality written communication skills and attention to detail.
• Socially confident and sophisticated with excellent interpersonal and network development skills.
• Dynamic, innovative and a lateral thinker who demonstrates confidence, calm under pressure, highly organised and a clear thinker.
Financial Scope/ People Responsibility:
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
Essential: • A 2:1 or higher degree from a leading university. • Awareness and understanding of the key commercial drivers within a creative business. • Excellent organisation, attention to detail prioritisation and project management skills. • Experience and confidence in presenting and liaising with clients. • Competent IT operational skills in Google / Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint). • Strong numeracy skills. • Desire to work both independently and within interdisciplinary teams. • Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude. • At ease with ambiguity.
How to apply: email Richard Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, short introduction about yourself and your desire to work for T H E U N S E E N.
Package: competitive based upon experience (a generous financial bonus scheme linked new business sales), 20 days paid holiday, and regular team social events.
Unmind: Software Engineer
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a market-leading digital platform; secured funding from industry experts; and signed contracts with a variety of global corporations… but we’re just getting started. We have humongous plans – and need lots of help in achieving them.
Unmind is looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join its team in London. As a member of the engineering team, you will ship a variety of new features and improvements to the Unmind platform in collaboration with the product, data science, mobile and design teams.
Unmind is a market-leading, B2B, digital mental health platform. We use the latest scientific findings from positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy, neuroscience and mindfulness to create programmes that measurably improve people’s mental wellbeing. Our platform provides organisations with programmes that are engaging, non-stigmatising, and affordable.
Unmind’s engineering team fosters an environment of continuous improvement in the quality of our code and in the efficiency of our software development practices. We leverage the latest technologies to help create healthier, happier, more human organisations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Designing and implementing elegant, robust and scalable features
* Investigating and implementing bug fixes and performance improvements
* Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and knowledge sharing
* Being an active participant in shaping the roadmap and choosing technologies
Skills we’re looking for:
* 3+ years of professional experience
* Experience working with front-end technologies and REST APIs
* Comfortable working with relational databases (designing schemas and optimizing queries)
* A good understanding of web security best practices
It would be a bonus if you had some of these too:
* Experience developing chatbots
* Experience with Android or iOS development
* Comfortable with AWS
Technologies we use:
* React and React Native (we’re soon moving away from AngularJS), SASS
* GraphQL, NodeJS
* AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Aurora (MySQL), EC2, S3, CloudFront
* Flexible working
* Regular mindfulness sessions, including before/after meetings
* Fresh fruit to snack on for free, delivered each week
* Weekly walks and runs around the neighbourhood
* Regular company socials (think bowling/escape rooms etc)
Apply here: angel.co/unmind/jobs/247529...
VITL: Performance Marketing Lead | Marketing Intern
The VITL team are building the most advanced health and wellbeing platform in the world. They offer online consultation and diagnostics services, and provide tailor-made nutrition packs as well as personalised content to help people feel 100% more often. The team is based in London and their range of vitamins and supplements are available online and in major retailers across Europe and the US. Since launching they have delivered over 30,000 nutrition packs directly to people around the world and started selling our products in Whole Foods, Planet Organic and GNC with VITL now available in nearly 700 retail stores worldwide.
They have raised funding from some of Europe’s most successful angel investors, including the founders of Zoopla and LoveFilm, and Samos (backers of Ocado and Betfair).
Interested in joining their team, VITL are currently looking for:
For more details please contact Matt Roskill from the VITL Marketing team: email@example.com